Enrollment for our next session temporarily on hold due to COVID-19.
Please check back.
Looking for affordable, enjoyable recreation, an opportunity to make new friends, feel good and contribute to the community? The Bloomington Chorale May be your answer!
- $80 per session, and scholarships may be available.
- No auditions required, only the ability to match pitch, blend with others, and a commitment to sing.
- 2 sessions per year; fall/winter session (Sept. – Dec.), and spring session (Jan. – May)
- 2 major concerts performed per year at the Schneider Theater, Bloomington Center for the Arts
- Rehearsals every Monday evening from 7-9 PM.
- Enrollment is taken the evening of rehearsals.
Bloomington Center for the Arts
1800 West Old Shakopee Road
Bloomington, MN 55431
Questions or comments? Contact the Bloomington Chorale at:
- Phone: 952-563-8582
- Email: Info@BloomingtonChorale.org
Reasons to Consider Joining
You will be part of a fun, welcoming company of like-minded individuals; single, married, young, old and everywhere in between.
There have been numerous studies done on the Health Benefits of singing.
- Singing releases endorphins which make you feel energized, improves mood, and reduces pain.
- Singing reduces heart rate and decreases blood pressure.
- Singing tones abdominal and intercostal muscles and the diaphragm and stimulates circulation.
- Singing improves posture and tones facial muscles.
- Singing strengthens concentration and memory.
Join the Chorale and share the joy of singing!